- August 7, 2018
- Posted by: Daniel Clements
Shesh Tech have a diverse customer base, supporting clients from a wide range of industries. As a managed IT services, support and consulting firm, Shesh Tech needs to ensure it can maintain consistently high levels of support and advice to secure unrivalled customer service in the industry.
Working as part of the customer-facing IT support team, the role will involve answering support queries from customers and troubleshooting problems from 1st to 2nd line IT issues.
The role requires the individual to have the pragmatic problem solving skills needed to solve IT issues remotely and on site, working directly with customers to provide an exceptional level of IT support.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
The key responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- Troubleshoot desktop/server and network problems. Diagnose and solve hardware/software incidents and problems.
- Incident and problem management via our IT helpdesk.
- Provide exceptional service and support to our customers.
- Contribute to policies, procedures, processes and knowledgebase
articles both internally and for our customers.
- Onboard new customers on our suite of managed service tools.
- Work to SLA thresholds for incident(s), request(s) and problem(s).
- Prioritise and manage several open cases and projects at any one
- Establishing good working relationships internally and with
- Keep up to date with advancements in the technology sector.
- Regular reviews of internal and 3rd party antivirus, patches and
- Supporting customers on both hardware and software applications.
- Administering backups and restores using our backup and disaster
- Administering internal and customer Active Directory policies, where required.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
The ideal candidate would have a very high level of customer service experience and ideally have past experience working in a helpdesk environment. Training on internal systems and tools will be given where required.
- Experience within IT service deliver
- Exceptional customer service
- Willingness to travel to company sites (car required)
- Knowledge and experience of Windows, Mac and Linux operating
- Experience with Active Directory and Group Policy administration.
- Pragmatic troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Network trouble-shooting, TCP/IP and general WAN/LAN knowledge
and trouble-shooting experience. Desirable:
- High standard of incident and problem management
- Past experience using helpdesk applications.
- iOS and Android experience.
- cPanel and WHM experience.