- July 8, 2020
- Posted by: Daniel Clements
Shesh Tech IT Services have a diverse customer base, supporting clients from a wide range of industries. As a managed IT services, support and consulting firm, Shesh Tech IT Services needs to ensure it can maintain consistently high levels of support and advice to secure unrivalled customer service in the industry. The role involves crossing multiple areas of the business and working not only in technical support but also in day-to-day administrative and business development tasks within the business.
Working as part of the customer-facing technical support team, the role will involve answering support queries from customers and troubleshooting problems from 1st to 2nd line IT issues. The role will involve liaising with account management teams to communicate customer issues and opportunities for improvement.
The role requires the individual to have the pragmatic problem-solving skills needed to solve IT issues remotely and on site, working directly with customers to provide an exceptional level of IT support.
The candidate should be:
- Goal oriented
- Interested in the IT sector.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
The key responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- Troubleshoot desktop/server and network problems. Diagnose and solve hardware/software incidents and problems.
- Incident and problem management via our IT helpdesk.
- Provide exceptional service and support to our customers.
- Contribute to policies, procedures, processes and knowledgebase articles both internally and for our customers.
- Onboard new customers on our suite of managed service tools.
- Work to SLA thresholds for incident(s), request(s) and problem(s).
- Prioritise and manage several open cases and projects at any one time.
- Establishing good working relationships internally and with customers.
- Keep up to date with advancements in the technology sector.
- Regular reviews of internal and 3rd party antivirus, patches and system monitoring.
- Supporting customers on both hardware and software applications.
- Administering backups and restores using our backup and disaster recovery tools.
- Administering internal and customer Active Directory policies, where required.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
The ideal candidate would have a very high level of customer service experience and ideally have past experience working in a helpdesk environment. Training on internal systems and tools will be given where required.
- Experience within IT service delivery
- Exceptional customer service
- Presentation skills
- Client relationships
- Willingness to travel to company sites (car required)
- Knowledge and experience of Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems.
- Experience with Active Directory and Group Policy administration.
- Pragmatic troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Network troubleshooting, TCP/IP and general WAN/LAN knowledge andtroubleshooting experience. Understanding of Layer 2/Layer 3 routing andfirewalls.
- iOS and Android experience.
- Experience with Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Ddesktop applications.
- On-site service delivery experience of Windows Servers, Networkinginfrastructure, data cabling.
- High energy level
- Meeting goals
- Clean full UK drivers’ licence.
- High standard of incident and problem management
- Past experience using helpdesk applications.
- Knowledge and understanding of Remote Management and Monitoring solutions
- cPanel and WHM experience.
- VOIP fundamentals and experience using 3CX
Perks and Benefits
- Great career development opportunities, with goal setting and professional development budgets to enable further learning and growth.
- Strong commission structure
- Unlimited holiday allowance
- Strong team culture with regular socials and activities.
- Being part of a diverse team in a fast-growing company within an exciting sector.
Please send all applications to [email protected]