As Managed Services Manager, you will be responsible for leading, managing and developing the managed services sector of Shesh Tech. The ideal candidate will have previous MSP experience, a natural talent for getting the best out of a new start-up and a sound understanding of the technologies we support.
- Design and deliver support and service solutions for Managed Service customers in line with the industry best practices.
- Ensure operational procedures and practices are well defined, documented and consistently applied.
- Instil a high-performance culture in the team with a focus on team work, service excellence and ownership for resolving customer issues.
- Be capable of identifying and implementing change within the team to ensure it can take on new service offerings.
- Contribute proactively to new service development.
- Set and cascade business objectives and targets to the team.
- Ensure teams are skilled, trained and developed to enable them to deliver high quality service and support.
- Manage and develop strategic partnerships with third party suppliers and other internal stakeholders.
- Ensure quality, up-to-date documentation exists for all service arrangements
- Provide input into the divisional strategy with particular focus into opportunities to grow and/or enhance the service offered.
- Provide leadership and direction to the service management function ensuring appropriate and robust service management and review frameworks are in place
- Achieve consistent customer satisfaction ratings and respond appropriate to customer feedback on areas for improvement
- Take responsibility for customer escalations and act as a point of escalation both in and out of hours as required
- Drive a continual service improvement programme based on a desire to become a world class managed service provider.
Skills & Experience
We’re looking for an experienced Managed Services Manager from an external, customer facing IT Managed Services background with a proven track record of building, developing and managing service delivery and support teams. You’ll have solid leadership and people management skills along with previous experience growing and developing an operations function; i.e. defining operational procedures, setting service standards, defining SLA’s etc. It goes without saying that you’ll also be passionate about delivering exceptional service. In addition to the above you’ll also:
- Have a good level of commercial acumen.
- Be able to identify opportunities for efficiency, cost reduction and continuous improvement
- Have excellent communication, influencing and customer management skills
- Have solid technical understanding of Networking and Hosting technologies and solutions