- July 8, 2020
- Posted by: Daniel Clements
Shesh Tech IT Services have a diverse customer base, supporting clients from a wide range of industries. As a managed IT services, support and consulting firm, Shesh Tech IT Services needs to ensure it can build and maintain strong business relationships to achieve growth within the company. The role involves crossing multiple areas of the business and working not only in sales and business development but also in technical and day-to-day administrative tasks within the business.
Working as part of the customer-facing sales and business development team, the role will involve identifying and selling to new prospects as well as maintaining strong relationships with existing clients. The role will involve liaising with the technical teams to effectively create proposals and quotes for prospects. This is an ideal role for a recent graduate or similar stage of life and the successful candidate will play a crucial role in the growth of the company.
The candidate should be:
- Goal oriented
- Interested in the IT sector
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
The key responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- Building business by identifying and selling to prospects as well as maintaining relationships with existing clients.
- Identifying business opportunities by understanding prospects and evaluating their position in the industry and researching and analysing sales options.
- Selling products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects and recommending solutions accordingly.
- Maintaining relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance as well as researching and recommending new opportunities and proactively recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifying product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Preparing reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising information.
- Maintaining quality service by establishing and enforcing organisation values and processes.
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, benchmarking state-of-the-art practices, participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
The ideal candidate would have a very high level of presentation skills and ideally have experience working in an IT sales environment. Training on internal systems and tools will be given where required.
- Presentation skills
- Effective communications skills
- Client relationships
- Willingness to travel to company sites (car required)
- Emphasising excellence
- High energy level
- Prospecting skills
- Meeting sales goals
- Sales planning
- Motivation for sales
- Interest in IT services and technology
- Good use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Familiarity with networking platforms e.g. LinkedIn
- Clean full UK drivers’ licence.
- Prior experience in and IT sales environment
- Technically savvy
- Experience using a CRM system.
Perks and Benefits
- Great career development opportunities, with goal setting and professional development budgets to enable further learning and growth.
- Strong commission structure and on-target earnings.
- Unlimited holiday allowance
- Strong team culture with regular socials and activities.
- Being part of a diverse team in a fast-growing company within an exciting sector.